This week we present the Cattex TM-8 Multi-Purpose Tone & Probe Kit RJ11/45, a must for your networking toolbox. This multi-function Network Cable Line Tester & Tracker is designed to identify and trace wires or cables within a group without damaging the insulation.
Examples where it can be used include identifying the state of the lines in telephones and more. This is a great tool for installers, and is very great for debugging and maintenance. A must-have piece of kit for your toolbox. Below is a list of additional great features.
- Power supply: DC 9V battery
- Working current: Tester: ≤20mA; Receiver: ≤150mA
- Signal transfer mode: Digital signal
- Signal output level: 8Vp-p
- Signal transfer distance: ≥3Km
- Dimension: Transmitter: 130x60x33mm; Receiver: 210x35x25mm
- 1 x Cable Transmitter
- 1 x Cable Receiver/Tracker
- 2 x 6F22 9V Batteries
- 1 x RJ45 Cable
- 1 x RJ11 Cable
- 1 x Cable with crocodile clamp
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x Instruction manual
Please contact our surveillance team on 011 234 0142 (JHB) 021 5512804 (CT) or email us at [email protected] You can also visit our website.
The Eurobyte Team
#eurobytetech #Tone&ProbeKit #Cattex