The PLANET WGS-5225-8P2SV is an Industrial Wall-mount PoE Managed Switch with LCD Touch Screen. It has PLANET intelligent PoE functions that are a very useful feature for many industrial applications. It has IPv6/IPv4 dual stack management, a built-in L2+/L4 Gigabit switching engine, eight 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 36-watt PoE and two additional 1000BASE-X SFP ports.
It provides up to 8 PoE+ in-line power interfaces. This switch can centrally manage power supply to an industrial network system for IP phones, IP cameras, wireless APs and more. A typical application is the installation of PoE IP Cameras. 8 PoE IP cameras can be installed for surveillance. There is no need for multiple power sockets for IP cameras and PoE devices, the WGS-5225-8P2SV makes the installation of IP cameras and wireless APs easy and efficient.
Some of the features that make this an excellent solution include:
- 8 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Injector
- 2 100/1000BASE-X mini-GBIC/SFP slots for SFP type auto detection
Power over Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus/end-span PSE
- Up to 8 IEEE 802.3af/802.3at devices powered
- Supports PoE power up to 36 watts for each PoE port
- Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power interference between ports
Industrial Case and Installation
- Compact size with fixed wall-mounted, magnetic wall-mounted or DIN-rail design
- IP30 metal case
- Supports -20 to 70 degrees C operating temperature
- Supports ESD 6KV DC Ethernet protection
Layer 2 Features
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
- High performance Store-and-Forward architecture, and runt/CRC filtering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Storm Control support – Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast
For more information on this product or other products in the range give us a call and our sales teams will readily answer any questions you may have and assist with your order. You can also visit our website. Please contact our sales teams on 011 234 0142 (JHB) 021 5512804 (CT) or email us at [email protected]. You can also visit our website.