GV-Failover Server is a video backup server that records up to 128 IP streams from hosts GV-Systems when any of the following conditions occur: (1) when the host GV-System starts up without monitoring; (2) when file recycling fails; (3) when there is an error in the hard drive; (4) when there is an error with the Failover Plugin program.
• Record up to 128 IP channels simultaneously
• Support round-the-clock recording
• Video playback using Remote ViewLog
• Support for remote configuration and monitoring of GV-Failover Server using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
• Support 6 third-party IP device brands (Arecont Vision, Axis, HikVision, Panasonic, Sony, VIVOTEK)
• Support for ONVIF, PSIA and RTSP protocols
• Support for 31 languages