Please speak to your sales representative for more options
The GV-Web Report is designed to integrate and analyze the people counting and face counting data from GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes, as well as object size counting results from GV-Smart Boxes. Suitable for large-scale video surveillance deployments, it can receive the data from up to 1000 units of GV-3D People Counters, GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes.
Through the Web interface of GV-Web Report, you can access the reports and graphs of real-time, hourly, daily, monthly and yearly statistics on people, face and object size counting results. You can also view the live video and the recordings from multiple locations.
Integration with GeoVision Applications
•GV-System (Multicam System, GV-NVR System and GV-Hybrid DVR System)
•GV-3D People Counter
• Support for up to 1000 units of GV-3D People Counters, GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes
• People counting results from GV-3D People Counter, GV-System, and GV-Smart Boxes.
• Face counting results and snapshots from GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes.
• Vehicle counting results based on different object sizes from GV-Smart Boxes
• Real-time, daily, monthly, yearly counting reports and graphs
• E-mail notification and I/O trigger when the number of people remaining exceeds the specified maximum
• Counting results query from iPhone, iPad and other Android-based mobile devices
• Grouping function to combine desired devices’ cameras for data analysis
• Remote playback of recordings from GV-Systems
• 4 languages supported: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese