The MGB family consists of Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver modules that are specifically designed for high performance integrated duplex data link over single mode optical fiber. These transceiver modules are compliant with the SFP Multisource Agreement (MSA) and hot pluggable. These modules offer an easy way to be installed in SFP MSA compliant ports at any time without the interruption of the host equipment operation.
The MGB family of SFP Mini-GBIC Gigabit Ethernet modules can be installed in PLANET Switch products with SFP mini-GBIC interface. The deployment distance can be extended from 100 meters (TP), 550 meters (Multi-Mode, LC), and up to 120 kilometers (Single-Mode, LC).
To meet the increasing demand of the Industrial Ethernet fiber solution, Planet releases the MGB-T series 1000Base-SX / LX transceivers that can operate reliably in electrically harsh, climatically demanding, and wide temperature range (-40℃ to 75℃) environment. The MGB-T series 1000Base-SX / LX transceivers provide easy and fast 1000Base-SX / LX connection for Planet wide temperature industrial equipment.
• Comply with the IEEE 802.3ab / 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet standard
• 1 X 1000Mbps TP/ LC fiber port
• Industry standard small form pluggable (SFP) package
• Duplex LC connector
• Differential PECL inputs and outputs
• Single power supply 3.3V
• TTL signal detect indicator
• Hot Pluggable
• Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
• Plug and Play Installation
• 0 to 50 degrees C operating temperature for
PHY Type: IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX
Fiber Type: Multi-Mode
Maximum Distance: 2km
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 60 degrees C