The PLANET GSW-2401 provides 24 RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps ports for high-speed network connectivity. The GSW-2401 can also automatically identify and determine the correct transmission speed and half / full duplex mode of the attached devices with its 24 Gigabit ports that are jumbo frame feature supported. Therefore, GSW-2401 can handle extremely large amounts of data transmission in a secure topology linking to a backbone or high-power servers.
All RJ-45 copper interfaces in the GSW-2401 support 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. It also supports standard for Auto-MDI / MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
The Flow Control function allows GSW-2401 supported routers and Servers to directly connect to this Switch for fast and reliable data transfer.
Moreover, the GSW-2401 supports Store-and-Forward forwarding scheme to ensure low latency and high data integrity, which eliminates unnecessary traffic and relieves congestion on critical network paths. With an intelligent address recognition algorithm, the GSW-2401could recognize up to 8K different MAC address and enable filtering and forwarding at full wire speed. The high data throughput and 48Gbps internal switching fabric makes it ideal for most Gigabit environments, especially when network upgrades to a Gigabit environment.
With up to 48 Gigabits per second of non-blocking switch fabric, the GSW-2401 can easily provide the high bandwidth required both now and future.
Server Farm Switch
Providing 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the GSW-2401 is ideal to use as a server farm Switch connecting to your servers and powerful desktops
• Comply with IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base- T Ethernet standard
• 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• Hardware based 10/100Mbps, half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode, flow control and auto-negotiation
• IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and Backpressure for half duplex operation
• Integrated address look-up engine, support 8K absolute MAC addresses
• 9K Jumbo packet support
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X function
• Support CSMA / CD protocol • 100-240V AC, 0.6A, 50/60Hz universal Power input
• FCC, CE class A compliant