The CX-1716 Switches are control units that allow access and control of up to 16 computers from a single USB / PS/2 keyboard, USB / PS/2 mouse, and monitor console.
There are two convenient methods to access any computer connected to the installation: (1) using the push button port selection switches located on each unit’s front panel; (2) selecting from menus provided by the On Screen Display (OSD).
Setup is fast and easy: simply plug cables into their appropriate ports. There is no software to configure, and no compatibility problems. It works on multiple operating platform (PC compatible, Sun, etc.).
The cx-1716: (1) eliminates the expense of having to purchase a separate keyboard, monitor, and mouse for each computer; (2) saves all the space those extra components would take up; (3) saves on energy costs; (4) eliminates the inconvenience and wasted effort involved in constantly moving from one computer to another.
- One console controls 16 computers
- Be compatible with USB / PS/2 keyboard and mouse in console and PS/2, USB keyboard and mouse in computer.
- Computer selection via front panel switches and OSD
- LEDs display for easy status monitoring
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Superior video quality
- Easy installation – no software required
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers for maintenance without powering down the switch
- Support Windows, Solaris etc