|Form Factor||3.5 inch|
|Perfect for||Gaming, creative pro applications|
|Capacity||2 TB, 1 TB|
|Performance||5× faster than standard HDDs|
|Key Feature||Faster Boot Times|
|Limited Warranty||5 Yrs|
|Capacity – Related Products||4 TB, 2 TB, 1 TB|
Fast. Big. Durable.
Play faster, work smarter. FireCuda™ drives meld the latest NAND flash technology with a traditional hard drive for a compact blend of capacity and speeds up to 5× faster than typical hard drives, all backed by a 5-year warranty.
Hate waiting on your game or application to load? FireCuda delivers superior performance compared to a standard hard drive, yet provides the high capacity options you’ve come to expect from a hard drive solution. It’s the perfect upgrade for gamers, creative professionals and PC enthusiasts.
Richer Gaming Experience
- FireCuda delivers faster load speeds for nonstop performance and play
- Save time with a drive that boots in seconds, not minutes
- Get in the game up to 5× faster than traditional hard drives
Games are getting better and videos are getting sharper. With up to 2 TB of storage, FireCuda makes deleting games and files — to free up disk space — a thing of the past. Perfect for gamers and creative professionals who want it all, now.
- Enjoy up to 2 TB of space on 2.5- and 3.5-inch HDDs
- Eliminate the need to uninstall games in order to make room for new ones
- Store up to 40 games per TB (at 25 GB per game) with the 2 TB FireCuda hard drives!
Don’t fret about Seagate storage reliability. FireCuda Flash Accelerated drives are backed by an industry-best 5-year limited warranty. A warranty that beats most competitive drive warranties by up to 2 or 3 years. The cutting edge has never felt so safe.
Efficient Power Savings
Potentially lower your overall costs and increase your capabilities with the FireCuda. FireCuda 3.5-inch flash-accelerated hard drives are performance-tuned to draw less power than competitors’ offerings. Reducing power consumption and heat generation helps increase system performance and improve durability, especially when playing games and running multiple applications.
- Flash-accelerated HDD technology allows the hard drive to limit drive access, saving power
- Lower power components create less heat — resulting in better frame rates and computer performance