The GV-Hot Swap NVR System V5 features a powerful data storage capacity. It comes with a selection of 4U (20 -bay) or 3U (16 / 8-bay) and hot-swappable SATA mobile racks. Depending on HDD size, the GV-Hot Swap NVR System V5 can store up to 120 terabytes of recorded data. Support for hot-swapping makes data storage and management more convenient.
GeoVision Surveillance System empowers the GV-Hot Swap NVR System V5 with a maximum of 32 audio and video channels. Its networking capability makes remote access and control of the system possible. Additionally, its compatibility with other GeoVision accessories can cater to any kind of needs or budgets. By extending the compatibility to the third-party IP devices (license required), GV-NVR provides a pure IP solution to GV-Hot Swap NVR System V5.
- Powered by Intel Core i7 Processor
- 64-bit Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Support H.265 CPU and GPU Decoding
- Support 32-channel GV-NVR (pure IP surveillance)
- Three-monitor display
- Maximum storage capacity up to 120 TB (4U 20-Bay) / 96 TB (3U 16-Bay) / 48 TB (3U 8-Bay)
- Hot-swap status LED panel
- Dual Gigabit LAN ports
- 4U (20-bay) or 3U (16 / 8-bay) hot-swap SATA HDDs for data storage
- Built-in 4 inputs and 4 outputs
- Extreme performance for GV-NVR operation
- Pre-installed SSD for recovery
- RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 6 / 00 / 10 / 50 / 60 data protection (optional)
- Compatible with full selections of GeoVision accessories