Large Storage Capacity
GV-Storage System V2, the IP SAN storage system, is a high-performance RAID storage system based on the latest iSCSI technology for users looking for a cost-effective and shared storage solution over the network. Compared to the desktop PC and consumer NAS system which only allow for 2 ~ 8 hard disks for data storage, GV-Storage System V2 is equipped with 24 hard disk drives, storage capacity up to 144 TB (with 6 TB HDD). GV-Storage System V2 can connect to 7 units of 24-bay GV-Expansion Systems, JBOD systems, increasing storage up to 192 hard disks with 1,152 TB.
GV-Storage System V2 has fully redundant components including power supplies, fan modules, and SAS JBOD expansion ports linked to GV-Expansion System. All of these components are hot-swappable to create a high availability platform and provide non-stop services.
Compatibility with GeoVision Surveillance Systems
GV-Storage System V2 is compatible with GeoVision Surveillance Systems and Software. With its large storage capacity and high availability, GV-Storage System V2 is an ideal choice for safe and long-term data storage.
Compatible GeoVision Products
* GV-Hot Swap System V5 Series
* GV-NVR System Lite V2 Series
* GV-Tower / DVR / NVR / VMS System
* GV-DVR / NVR / VMS / Recording Server / Backup Center / Redundant Server / Failover Server
- 4U 24-bay hot-swap SATA II / III HDD for data storage
- Storage capacity up to 144 TB (with 6 TB HDD)
- Six 1 GbE iSCSI data ports
- RAID levels 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, JBOD, and N-way mirror
- Fully redundant & hot pluggable designs: power supplies and fans
- Hardware iSCSI offload engine
- Background logical drive rebuilding
- Automatic rebuilding onto hot spare (Local & Global Hot Spare)
- Web management interface enabled on a specific Ethernet interface
- Multi-path and load-balancing Features
- Storage expendable up to 1152 TB with 192 hard drives by connecting up to 7 GV-Expansion Systems (4U, 24-bay)