Seagate Ironwolf. A Verizon 2018 Data Breach investigation report says more than one in four attacks suffered by organisations over the past year were carried out by insiders – primarily driven by financial gain, simple errors, misuse or espionage. The first step to protecting your business is an up to date Disaster Recovery Document. A well-prepared disaster recovery plan will provide step-by-step procedures to restore disrupted systems and networks, and help your organisation quickly resume normal operations.
At the heart of every recovery plan is a working, reliable backup solution. Seagate knows the importance of a solid backup system and has the ideal solution, the IronWolf Pro. IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are great companions for your NAS providing 24×7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing easy. For growing businesses and agencies with the need for more storage, IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are built to address NAS scalability. They feature NAS with multi-user optimisation which enables multiple users to upload and download data to a NAS server confidently. Whether you’re a creative pro or a small business, IronWolf gets the job done better than the rest.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management
- Bundled with Seagate Rescue Data Recovery, protected for two years against any mechanical, accidental or natural disaster-with a 90% success rate for in-house recovery
- The range of capacities up to 12TB
- Workload rate of 300TB/year
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray, enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors
- Always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance
- 1M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty
The IronWolf drive delivers high performance and greater backup for all your requirements. Talk to our experts to find out more.
Click to watch the video
The Guardian Series of Internal Hard Drives
Seagate is proud to announce its new internal drives. The Guardian Series is comprised of the BarraCuda & FireCuda line of Personal Computers and Gaming drives, the IronWolf line of NAS and RAID drives and the SkyHawk line of Surveillance drives