A router is the heart of your network pumping much needed data to all areas of your network. Picking the right router for immediate your needs and projected requirements can mean the difference between dealing with frustrating dead zones or seamless connectivity.
For your customers routers can come across as intimidating but TP-Link have made it easy for you to set up for your customers and easy for your customers to manage. In addition to the range of TP-Link WiFi Routers we also have a selection of TP-Link Access Points. Once again, they are easy to setup and allow users to roam freely throughout the office or from room to room. The diverse range of TP-Link WiFi routers and access points means you get exactly what you need for your networking infrastructure.
Below is an overview of the range, but please visit our website for the full list, details and to order. Alternatively, you can call us or visit your nearest branch.
- TP-Link AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router 5 & 2.4GHz 5x 10/100M Ports 3 Antennas Multi Mode
- TP-Link N300 High Power Wi-Fi Router Indoor 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 5×10/100M Ports, 2x 9dBi detachable antennas, Router/Access Point/Range Extender mode
- TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Router, 802.11b/g/n, 300Mbps @2.4GHz, 5×10/100M Ports, 2x5dBi fixed antennas, Router/Access Point/Range Extender mode
- TP-Link N450 HP Wi-Fi Router Indoor 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 5×10/100M Ports, 3x9dBi detachable antennas, Router/Access Point/Range Extender mode
- TP-Link N450 Wi-Fi Router, 802.11b/g/n, 450Mbps @2.4GHz, 5 10/100M Ports, 3x5dBi fixed antennas, Router/Access Point/Range Extender mode
- TP-Link N300 Wi-Fi Access Point, 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 1×10/100M Port, Passive PoE Supported, 2 detachable antennas, WPS
- TP-Link N450 Wi-Fi Access Point, 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 1×10/100M Port, Passive PoE Supported, 3 detachable antennas, WPS
Access Point Mode on TP-Link Wireless N Router
Watch this video explaining how to use your TP-Link N router as an access point.
For seven years, TP-Link has been the world’s number one provider of Wi-Fi products. That achievement comes down to keeping customers happy. Talk to our team about your needs.