The “Unlimited New View” Photo Contest has officially begun! Uniview will be awarding incredible prizes to the winners, so don’t miss the chance.The “Unlimited New View” Photo Contest has officially begun! Uniview will be awarding incredible prizes to the winners, so don’t miss the chance.
The photographs shot by UNV IPC (with a UNV User interface screenshot)
The photographs that contain UNV products
(UNV User interface screenshot)
ELIGIBILITY – The competition is exclusive to individuals who are Uniview customers.By submitting an entry to the Photo Contest, entrants certify that their participation in this Photo Contest is not illegal or in violation of any law, regulation, treaty or administrative act. The laws of their governing jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry do not prohibit or restrict the receipt of any Prize under this Photo Contest.
TIME – The entry deadline: September 18, 2017, 11:59p.m. GMT.Judging and voting: From September 21 to September 25;WINNER LIST: Entrants are responsible for complying with these Official Rules. The winner’s name will be available online at www.uniview.com and https://www.facebook.com/UniviewHQ/ on or about September 29, 2017.
CONTEST PRIZES – One First Prize: a $500 Amazon gift card;One Second Prize: a $300 Amazon gift card;One Third Prize: a $100 Amazon gift card;Twenty Finalist Prizes: a $15 Amazon gift card;Participation Prize: a $5 Amazon gift card or a UNV cap
- About the Participation Prize: The participants whose photograph meet the entry requirements could get the Participation Prize. If you choose the UNV cap you can collect the cap from our distributor in your country.
- The entrant who receives the first, second or third prize cannot get the other prize repeatedly.
HOW TO ENTER – To enter, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or your local sales or technical support. Ten photographs per person is the limit. Each entry must meet the Your Shot Photo Guidelines as well as the following Photograph RequirementsPost your photos on Eurobyte Technology Facebook & twitter pages with the hashtags #Eurobyte #Uniview
- Photographs must be in JPEG/.jpg format, including a one-sentence photograph description, contestant’s name, e-mail address, company name and country.
- Photograph Description could be the story of the picture, your view/opinion in co-operating with the Uniview brand, a comment about the UNV IPC image quality, or your understanding of what it meant by the slogan “better security, better world”.
- Photographs must be taken by UNV IPC or contain UNV products.
- Minor burning, dodging and/or colour correction is acceptable, as is cropping.
- Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo taken by someone other than you. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted. Your submission of the photo and entry form is your guarantee that you are the author and the copyright holder of the photo.
- You must have the consent of those whose faces are visible in the image. Upon request, you may be required to provide a release for each individual in the photograph.
YOUR RIGHTS – Your photographs assist in awareness of our brand and the great quality products we offer. Thank you for helping to further our mission through your photography. You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit – including ownership if applicable. If you submit a photograph to enter the Photo Contest, you grant Uniview a royalty-free, non-exclusive right to:
- Display the photograph on www.uniview.com and other related websites.
- Allow third-parties to share the photograph on social media.
- Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
- Use the photograph in Uniview’s internal and external communications materials, including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services and annual report.
- Provide your photograph to other individuals and organisations for the use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, membership premiums, and the like use, regarding the Photo Contest, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications
- Keep the files provided and archive the images on disk or in other electronic forms, so that your photos can be used to support our mission and be properly credited.
JUDGING – The judging includes a single round of evaluations
The proportion of the score
30% Uniview employee internal vote
30% Social media open vote
40% Uniview leadership team and marketing team vote.
The “Judge” will select Prize winners from all eligible entries based on the following criteria
– Alignment with the theme “Unlimited New View”. Photographs must be taken by UNV IPC or contain UNV products. (The former one would be better).
– Photographic quality
The following factors will improve the scores:
1. The photo can be used directly as material for Uniview marketing.
2. The description of the photograph is deeply meaningful and has a distinctive feature.
3. The photo expression is creative.
The following factors will reduce the scores:
1. Photo resolution is too low.
2. Any changes to the original Photograph not itemised here or in the ‘Your Shot Photo Guidelines’ are unacceptable and will render the Photograph ineligible for a prize.
3. The photograph is not taken as original material by the contest entrant.
The winner will be chosen on or about September 25, 2017 and will be notified by e-mail. The decision of the Judge is final and binding.
Uniview reserves the rights to the final explanation of the contest.